Vinculum Communications has been offering international long distance services to carriers around the world since 2001. Our success is built around Vinculum’s robust international network that has been developed through partnerships and relationships in more than 200 countries. We currently provide service to approximately 250 global long-distance carrier customers and partner with more than 300 service partners around the world.
Vinculum has completed calls for its customers totaling more than 6.5 billion minutes, and our international footprint covers more than 200 countries around the world. We have international relationships with global carriers such as AT&T, Telecom Malaysia, NTT Communications, iBasis, Telefonica, Intelcom San Marino (Telecom Italia), KDDI, and Level3.
The Vinculum network is powered by Sansay VSXi soft switches. This infrastructure provides crystal clear interconnections to our customers. We also have integrated the best of breed real-time revenue management system into our network to provide vendors and customers direct access to their route usage with statistical reporting.
- Highly competitive international rates with excellent quality and reliability.
- Approximately 100 million minutes of completed calls every month.
- More than 250 direct routes on our robust network.
- Ability to have new customers and vendors on our network in less than 24 hours.
- A highly trained team of experts in California, Nevada, Indiana, Romania, India, and Nicaragua.